PEX™ 136 is a mixture of hydrophilic mono- and di-phosphate esters of an oxo-alcohol ethoxylate. It provides anti-corrosion properties, lubrication in water and emulsification power. It has a medium-high foaming tendency and exhibits low surface tension properties up to 29 dynes. PEX™ 136 has a higher di-ester content compared to PEX™ 136m.
Mixture of mono- and di-phosphate esters of an oxo-alcohol ethoxylate.
- Excellent emulsifier for emulsion polymerization
- Strongly decreases dynamic and static surface tension
- Excellent detergent booster
- Medium-high foaming tendency
- Corrosion protection properties
- Lubrication in water
- Emulsion polymerisation
- Industrial cleaners
- Textiles (emulsifier)
- Anticorrosion systems
Sign Up for
Subscribe to us to always stay in touch with us and get the latest news
about our company and all of our activities!