VeoPox™ 2S is a reactive hybrid precursor for direct-to-metal coatings and adhesive resin systems. It greatly improves the adhesive and anti-corrosion properties of water- and solvent-based direct-to-metal coating systems. Significantly boosts the salt spray and condensation resistance of coatings. It is the silane-modified version of VeoPox™ 2.
Fatty acid-phosphate modified bisphenol A epoxy resin with reactive functionalities and silane technology.
- Excellent adhesion promoter for metal substrates
- Greatly increases anticorrosive properties and chemical resistance
- Suitable for water-based and solvent-based systems
- Polymerisable hybrid precursor
- Can replace anti-corrosive pigments like zinc phosphates
- Increases surface toughness
- Solvent-free (reactive dilutant, VeoVa 10)
- Water- & solvent-based direct-to-metal coatings
- UV curing systems
- 1- & 2-component adhesives
- Emulsion polymerisation
Sign Up for
Subscribe to us to always stay in touch with us and get the latest news
about our company and all of our activities!