SilStab™ HL+ is a solvent-free, potassium silicate solution optimised with a hydrophobic component for use in aqueous systems such as renders (putz), textured masonry coatings and interior paints. It has a different stabilisation system compared to SilStab™ DC3.
Stabilised potassium silicate solution with a hydrophobic component in water.
- Greatly increases surface hydrophobicity
- Highly stabilised, no additional stabilising additives required
- Silicifies surfaces – high durability
- High water vapour permeability
- Low dirt pick-up
- Hard and scratch-resistant surfaces
- Affinity with mineral surfaces
- Penetration in porous substrates
- (High) water resistance
- Non-yellowing/UV resistant
- Good compatibility with (styrene-)acrylic- or VA/VeoVa dispersions
- Renders (putz)
- Textured masonry coatings
- Interior (wall) paints
Sign Up for
Subscribe to us to always stay in touch with us and get the latest news
about our company and all of our activities!