PolySurF™ HPL is a solvent-free, lipophilic UV-curable monomer. It imparts very good corrosion-inhibiting properties after polymerisation and provides wetting and levelling properties. It has good compatibility with acrylic and methacrylic esters. It exhibits improved wet-scrub resistance, improved adhesion to metals and high yellowing resistance. Used in polyacrylic pigment dispersants and emulsion polymerisation.
Mixture of methacrylated mono-and di-phosphate esters modified with lipophilic moieties.
- Excellent non-migratory plasticiser
- Very good corrosion inhibitor for metal pastes
- Excellent mechanical stability
- Emulsion co-polymerisable anionic surfactant
- Flame retardant booster
- Radiation-curable metal primers and finishes
- Polymerisable plasticiser for polyacrylates, polyesters, PVC
- Adhesives & bonding agents
- Metal pastes
Sign Up for
Subscribe to us to always stay in touch with us and get the latest news
about our company and all of our activities!