PolySurF™ HPH is a solvent-free UV-curable additive. It can act as a polymerisable hydrophilic non-ionic surfactant and/or polymerisable plasticiser. It enables excellent mechanical stability, excellent polyvalent cation tolerance and very good inhibiting properties after polymerisation. It offers improved wetting on metal and wood substrates. It shows good compatibility with acrylic and methacrylic esters and provides good adhesion to all metal substrates.
Mixture of methacrylated mono-and di-phosphate esters modified with hydrophilic moieties.
- Improves wetting on metal and wood substrates in radiation-curable systems
- Excellent mechanical stability – non-migratory (EP)
- Emulsion co-polymerisable anionic surfactant
- Flame retardant booster
- Radiation-curable wood- and metal primers and finishes
- Adhesives & bonding agents
- Pigment dispersants
Sign Up for
Subscribe to us to always stay in touch with us and get the latest news
about our company and all of our activities!