PolySurF™ HP is a solvent-free, UV-curable mixture of acrylated mono- and di-phosphate esters. It enables excellent mechanical stability, flame retardant properties and excellent polyvalent cation tolerance. It shows improved wet-scrub resistance, improved adhesion to metals and high yellowing resistance. It offers good compatibility with acrylic and methacrylic esters and very good corrosion-inhibiting properties after polymerisation.
Proprietary mixture of acrylated mono-and di-phosphate esters, where the reactive acrylate group is methacrylate.
- Excellent mechanical stability – non-migratory (EP)
- Excellent adhesion promoter for all metals
- Emulsion co-polymerisable anionic surfactant
- Flame retardant booster
- Radiation-curable metal primers and finishes
- Adhesives & bonding agents
- Pigment dispersants
Sign Up for
Subscribe to us to always stay in touch with us and get the latest news
about our company and all of our activities!