PolySurF™ ACE is a solvent-free UV-curable acrylic acid adduct of the epoxy ester of versatic acid. It imparts acid resistance, high gloss, excellent pigment wetting, water repellence, film appearance, UV stability and low viscosity. It enables improved adhesion to polyolefin, polyethylene, terephthalate and polyvinyl chloride. It imparts hydrophobic properties in emulsions and shows good compatibility with VEOVA, styrene, acrylic and methacrylic esters.
Acrylic acid adduct of the epoxy ester of versatic acid.
- Polymerisable monomer with excellent pigment-wetting properties
- Improves adhesion to polyolefin, polyethylene terephthalate and polyvinyl chloride
- Imparts hydrophobic properties and acid resistance
- Highly reactive - good compatibility with VEOVA, styrene, acrylic and methacrylic esters
- Contains a reactive secondary OH-group for improved intercoat adhesion
- Emulsions for paints, lacquers and printing inks
- Labelling/sticker adhesives (improved adhesion)
- Synthesis of (styrene-) acrylic polymers
- UV-curable systems
Sign Up for
Subscribe to us to always stay in touch with us and get the latest news
about our company and all of our activities!