Foamstop 666V is a water-soluble foam control agent.
Proprietary blend of polyalkylene glycols and surface-active components.
- Fully soluble in water; no turbidity or haze of the liquid phase in clear systems
- High-temperature range (40 - 75 °C)
- Maintains the defoaming properties over a prolonged period of time
- Effective over a wide pH range (2 to 12)
- Does not contain mineral oil, amines, nitrates or fluorides
- Paint industry
- Printing ink industry
- Stearates industry
- Floor polish and cleaner industry (high-temperature range)
- Aqueous hydraulic fluids
- Aqueous metalworking fluids
Sign Up for
Subscribe to us to always stay in touch with us and get the latest news
about our company and all of our activities!