Foamstop™ 400N is a highly effective foam control agent used in aqueous systems with
extreme pH values for paint and printing ink industries. Gives no turbidity or haze and no paint or plating adhesion problems.
Proprietary blend of polyalkylene glycols and surface-active components.
- Fully soluble in water; no turbidity or haze of the liquid phase in clear systems
- Maintains the defoaming properties over a prolonged period of time
- Effective over a wide pH range (0 to 14)
- Paint and lacquer industry
- Printing ink industry
- Floor polish industry
- Aqueous hydraulic fluids
- Aqueous metalworking fluids
- Acidic media
Sign Up for
Subscribe to us to always stay in touch with us and get the latest news
about our company and all of our activities!