Foamstop™ 400F acts as a water-soluble foam control agent. Gives no turbidity or haze of the liquid phase in clear systems and maintains the defoaming properties over a prolonged period of time. Also suitable for a wide range of solvent-borne systems.
Proprietary blend of polyalkylene glycols and surface-active components.
- Emulsifiable in water; no haze of the liquid phase in clear systems
- Good compatibility with a wide range of solvent-borne systems.
- Maintains the defoaming properties over a prolonged period of time
- Effective over a wide pH range (0 to 14)
- Paint and lacquer industry
- Printing ink industry
- Solvent-based systems
- Floor polish- and cleaner industry
- Aqueous metalworking fluids
Sign Up for
Subscribe to us to always stay in touch with us and get the latest news
about our company and all of our activities!