Foamstop™ 150N acts as a highly effective, water-soluble foam control agent. Gives no turbidity or haze of the liquid phase in clear systems and no paint or plating adhesion problems. Used for all types of aqueous systems especially curtain coating- and spray applications for paint and printing ink industries.
Proprietary blend of polyacrylates, PAGs and surface-active components.
- Fully soluble in water; no turbidity or haze of the liquid phase in clear systems
- Maintains the defoaming properties over a prolonged period of time
- Effective over a wide pH range (6 to 12)
- Does not contain mineral oil, amines, nitrates or fluorides
- Paint and lacquer industry
- Printing ink industry
- Floor polish- and cleaner industry
- Aqueous hydraulic fluids
- Aqueous metalworking fluids
- Galvanic baths
Sign Up for
Subscribe to us to always stay in touch with us and get the latest news
about our company and all of our activities!