CODIS™ 95 is a neutralisation- and buffering agent that also acts as an effective co-dispersant for (mineral) pigments and fillers. Contributes to pH stability when neutralising carboxylic acid groups in water-borne coatings, thereby exhibiting high gloss, good water resistance and anti-corrosion properties. Used for water-based coatings, and printing inks.
Proprietary blend of alkanol amines in water.
- Long-time stable pH adjustment (important for storage stability)
- Excellent co-dispersing properties (pigment paste and paint)
- Anti-corrosion and emulsifying properties
- Optimizes pH in the grinding phase
- Increases the effectiveness of dispersing additives
- Minimizes the risk of “rub out”
- Interior & exterior paints
- Printing inks
- Putties, textures
- Metalworking fluids
Sign Up for
Subscribe to us to always stay in touch with us and get the latest news
about our company and all of our activities!