BioWet P 77
BioWet™ P 77 is a VOC-free, universal additive for the production of (textured) masonry coatings, renders (including silicone/silicate types) and putties. The unique dispersing properties of BioWet™ P 80 allow optimal uptake of tinting pastes. Usage of BioWet™ P 77 allows an easy formulation of various renders (putz) for silicone resin-containing, emulsion based as well as silicate-containing. Renders of 0.5 mm up to 3 mm can easily be formulated. Various “basic” components are no longer needed due to the 'MASTERBATCH' approach (a separate brochure is available). BioWet™ P 77 is also a great multifunctional levelling agent for water-based wall paint formulations. BioWet™ P7 7 is recommended for existing tinting scheme formulations.
Blend of multi-alcohols and polymers in water.
- No additional dispersants, wetting agents, waxes, water-repellents, fatty alcohols and “alkalines” are needed during plaster production
- Allows reduction of production cycles by up to 50%
- No additional coalescing agents needed
- No additional alkaline additives needed
- Provides optimised hydrophobic properties
- Good drying profiles at high and low temperatures
- Prevents the formation of pinholes
- Improves levelling and flow characteristics
- Excellent wetting and levelling properties
- No labelling
- Water-based masonry/wall coatings
Sign Up for
Subscribe to us to always stay in touch with us and get the latest news
about our company and all of our activities!