BioWet™ AC17 is a solvent-free, readily biodegradable wetting and levelling agent that exhibits low dynamic and static surface tension values. It can be post-added as an anti-cratering/pinhole additive to coatings and inks. It is also a suitable foaming agent for emulsion-based (acoustic) ceiling and wall paint.
Proprietary blend of surface-active ethoxylates.
- Anti-cratering/pinhole properties
- Improves pigment wetting and colour development
- Provides anti-skinning properties in water-based formulations
- Exhibits low dynamic and static surface tension values
- Can be used as a foaming agent for emulsion-based (acoustic) ceiling and wall paint, providing excellent insulating and sound-dampening characteristics
- Readily biodegradable
- Coatings and lacquers
- Spray adjuvants
Anti-cratering and anti-orangepeel
Superior spray adjuvant wetting properties
Sign Up for
Subscribe to us to always stay in touch with us and get the latest news
about our company and all of our activities!