BioWet™ 75 is a biodegradable wetting and levelling agent for water-based systems such as fountain solutions and water-based lacquers. It provides excellent static as well as dynamic surface tension values. Allows the necessary wetting and levelling/flow properties for water-based systems like PSA systems. It is used in paper coatings, lacquers and printing inks.
Proprietary blend of polyalkylene glycols and polyhydroxy amide in water.
- Provides the necessary wetting and levelling/flow properties for water-based systems like Pressure sensitive adhesive systems
- Highly recommended for fountain solutions for low alcohol or alcohol-free printing processes
- Improves open time and flow of (textured) masonry coatings and plasters
- Coatings and lacquers
- Printing inks and fountain solutions
- Pressure-sensitive adhesives (PSAs)
- Paper coatings
- Cleaning agents
Sign Up for
Subscribe to us to always stay in touch with us and get the latest news
about our company and all of our activities!