BioWet™ 450C is a VOC-free wetting agent for various aqueous systems such as (paper) coatings and renders.
Proprietary blend of polyalkylene glycols in water and surface-active compounds.
- Improves open time and flow of (textured) masonry coatings and plasters
- Reduces pinholes, pores and mud cracks in masonry coatings and renders (putz)
- Great wetting and anti-crater additive for water-borne systems.
- Significantly reduces the surface tension of liquids.
- Excellent compatibility with potassium silicates and silicones
- Readily biodegradable
- Low foaming
- Printing inks (OPV)
- Paper coatings/impregnation
- Cleaning agents
Sign Up for
Subscribe to us to always stay in touch with us and get the latest news
about our company and all of our activities!