Anticor CBA 63
Anticor™ CBA 63 is an anti-corrosion/metal passivating additive for metallic pigments. It protects (unstabilised) copper, bronze and aluminium pigments from oxidation and gas formation reactions.
Proprietary blend of phosphonates and glycol ethers.
- Greatly improves wetting and dispersing of metallic pigments
- Inhibits gas hydrogen gas formation during storage
- Prevents corrosion and skin formation during storage
- Passivates un-passivated aluminium and zinc pigments
- Protects metallic pigments from medium-high shear processing
- Increases production time
- Readily biodegradable
- Metallic pigment concentrates
- Metallic effect coatings
See also our YouTube channel for additional information about Anticor™ CBA 63 and others.
Sign Up for
Subscribe to us to always stay in touch with us and get the latest news
about our company and all of our activities!