ADDISP™ ECO is a universal reactive pigment dispersing agent partially sourced from biomass. As a ‘One for All’ solution, ADDISP™ ECO excels in preparing organic and inorganic pigment concentrates with particle sizes below 5 microns by using only a dissolver."
Biobased polymer with surface-active components.
ADDISP ECO application guide & starting point formulations
- No ball mill necessary, dissolver only
- One for all pigment dispersant
- Suitable for inorganic, organic, carbon black, and various fillers
- Suitable for water-, solvent & UV-based applications
- Reduction of manufacturing costs & waste
- Lower investment costs
- Readily biodegradable and partly biobased product
- UV coatings
- Water-based & solvent-based systems
- Anticorrosive coatings
- Industrial coatings
- Pigment concentrates/colourants & fillers
Sign Up for
Subscribe to us to always stay in touch with us and get the latest news
about our company and all of our activities!