ADDISP™ 600N is an excellent solvent-free dispersing agent for titanium dioxide, mineral pigments, and fillers. It is also excellently suitable for colourants and reactive pigments. It is recommended in formulations with medium-high PVC (30 - 80 %). In comparison with most dispersants, the abrasion values are significantly lower.
Very low- and narrow molecular weight polyacrylate dispersant containing phosphate moieties and having a sodium cation, 40% solids.
- Excellent dispersants for titanium dioxide, minerals, and inorganic pigments
- Provides high wet scrub resistance, allows reduction of TiO2 and binder
- Hard water resistant due to phosphate moiety – use without polyphosphates!
- Titanium dioxide slurries
- Inorganic pigment and mineral concentrates
- Architectural coatings
- Decorative coatings
- Wood coatings
Sign Up for
Subscribe to us to always stay in touch with us and get the latest news
about our company and all of our activities!